Friday, February 20, 2009

Sandwiches and Chocolate Brownies

Just had a lunch meeting with company directors, and my diet went out the window again. There was a huge array of sandwiches on offer, which meant that the wheat-free diet suffered in a major way. Then there were some very tasty chocolate brownies. I ate four. I could have had to be polite, but instead had four, as I am a fat pig.

On the bright side (of this week) my kung-fu master contacted me yesterday to ask when I will be training again. I have yet another cold at the moment, but hope to get back into training soon. Not everyone has the opportunity to learn the five point exploding heart technique from a kung-fu master, so I really should attempt to prove myself worthy and get my ass back in the swing of things.

Maybe tomorrow if I feel better.

No comments: