Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Chipped fibula has slowed my progress

To try to get extra fit, I went along to a kick boxing class on Thursday, and managed to twist my ankle, resulting in a chipped fibula. So I am on crutches now, and will not be able to do any cardio exercise for some time. So my plan to get in shape before Christmas has failed! Hopefully I will be back in the kick boxing class in the New Year, but I will not be doing so many of the jumping turning kicks.
Maybe I will be able to get back to the weight gym (my garage) soon for some bench presses, shoulder presses and seated curls. Not sure what else I will be able to do while my ankle is so stiff and swollen ! Oh well.
Must not let a small injury setme back. I must keep focussed! Very difficult though when I am under Doctor's orders to do nothing and put my feet up. Nothing to do but watch TV and eat!

No comments: